Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day four part one

We just entered ventura! I'm on my phone right notes on a buds duo sorry for the typos. Today had been really exciting so far. We woke up at 655 tip get to breakfast at dlg at 715. ASB camp is here so goiter the theme of the day, they were all dressed up like super heros. I went sounds with my camera and went up to random printer and asked to take pictures of them because some of their costumes were epic. I will post pictures later. After, we got sac lunches and went on a fifteen minute bus ride to henrys beach to the watershed conservatory. we learned about maine debris and its effects. Wee every down to the beach and did differ water quality test like salinity, ph scale, and the visibliity of the water. We are our lunch after. I had a vegetarian sandwich with chocolate chip cookies and an apple. we had a good talk about where we came from and how we becamet interested in. marine science. A girl from hawaii hulla danced and I have a video of it and shes pretty good. After, we had a photo assignment to thane pictures of people on the beach that person to our theme. My theme is how ewe are connected til the ocean do I got in the water and took pictures of fishers and bogey boarders. I have some really neat pictures that the national geographic photographer really liked. I wasin for about an hour and the water felt awesome. We just arrived art the ventura national park visitor venter so I wall talk trio you later for part two

No comments:

Post a Comment